HR304 - SAP E-RecruitingThis course provides hands-on experience in configuration of the SAP E-Recruiting module and its various components and tools relating to Enhancement Pack 4. Key concepts, functionality, configuration, and troubleshooting tips are also discussed.
Course DescriptionLength: 4 days
In Person Classroom Cost: $2,000
Virtual Classroom Cost: $2,000
Who Should Attend: HR consultants, Project team members, Recruiting Power Users, and Recruiters.
Prerequisite Training or Equivalent Experience: HR101 – SAP Human Resources
• Knowledge of recruiting business processes
• The following experience is also recommended: IMG Configuration, SAP Personnel Development (PD), SAP Personnel Administration (PA), SAP Organizational Management (OM), SAP Enterprise Portal
This configuration course provides an in depth knowledge of SAP E-Recruiting 6.0 Enhancement Pack 4. Included are an explanation of key concepts, functionality, configuration, and troubleshooting tips using a combination of detailed course material and hands-on exercises in the following areas:
- Enterprise Compensation Management (ECM) Concepts and Overview
- End-to-end review of the E-Recruiting functionality and roles
- Enhancement Pack 4 versus previous releases
- Introduction to the E-Recruiting architecture, components and data model
- Integration to SAP HR, Enterprise Portal, Employee Self Service (ESS) and Manager Self Service (MSS)
- E-Recruiting setup and configuration
- Introduction to Web Dynpro configuration, personalization, and the Personal Object Worklist (POWL)
- Project considerations, troubleshooting tips
Important Info: This course is based on the new recruiter user interface in Enhancement Package 4 and will not cover screens that are no longer supported in EhP4.
To register for this course, click on the Class Schedule tab and choose the Request More Info button for the desired date or call AspireHR University at 972.372.2800.
|Dallas, Texas||07/24 2012 - 07/27 2012||$2,000|
|Virtual Classroom||Call 972.372.2800||$2,000|
For questions regarding this course or other AspireHR University courses, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972.372.2800
This course can also be taught onsite at your location. To learn more, choose Onsite Training for additional information.