HR304 - SAP E-RecruitingThis course provides hands-on experience in configuration of the SAP E-Recruiting module and its various components and tools relating to Enhancement Pack 4. Key concepts, functionality, configuration, and troubleshooting tips are also discussed.
Course DescriptionLength: 4 days
In Person Classroom Cost: $2,000
Onsite Cost: Call for pricing
Who Should Attend: HR consultants, Project team members, Recruiting Power Users, and Recruiters.
• HR101 - SAP Human Resources
• Knowledge of recruiting business processes
• The following experience is also recommended: IMG Configuration, SAP Personnel Development (PD), SAP Personnel Administration (PA), SAP Organizational Management (OM), SAP Enterprise Portal
This configuration course provides an in depth knowledge of SAP E-Recruiting 6.0 Enhancement Pack 4. Included are an explanation of key concepts, functionality, configuration, and troubleshooting tips using a combination of detailed course material and hands-on exercises in the following areas:
- Enterprise Compensation Management (ECM) Concepts and Overview
- End-to-end review of the E-Recruiting functionality and roles
- Enhancement Pack 4 versus previous releases
- Introduction to the E-Recruiting architecture, components and data model
- Integration to SAP HR, Enterprise Portal, Employee Self Service (ESS) and Manager Self Service (MSS)
- E-Recruiting setup and configuration
- Introduction to Web Dynpro configuration, personalization, and the Personal Object Worklist (POWL)
- Project considerations, troubleshooting tips
Important Info: This course is based on the new recruiter user interface in Enhancement Package 4 and will not cover screens that are no longer supported in EhP4.
To learn more about the University’s training programs, contact the AspireHR staff at 972.372.2800 or firstname.lastname@example.org or simply Click Here.
- About the University
- SAP HCM End-User Training Overview
- SAP HCM Project Team Training Overview
- SAP HCM Project Team Training Curriculum
- SuccessFactors End-User Training Overview
- SuccessFactors Project Team Training Overview(Coming Soon)
- SuccessFactors Project Team Training Curriculum(Coming Soon)
- How To Get Started