HR308 - SAP Employee and Manager Self Service (ESS/MSS)This course provides hands-on experience in configuration of the SAP ESS/MSS components and tools. It is designed to teach the capabilities of ESS and MSS in the Enterprise Portal, and the configuration required to set up the ESS and MSS tools and services.
Course DescriptionLength: 5 days
In Person Classroom Cost: $2,500
Virtual Classroom Cost: $2,500
Who Should Attend: Project team members, team leads, program managers interested in ESS/MSS implementations based on ECC 6.0
Prerequisite Training or Equivalent Experience: HR101 – SAP Human Resources
• The following experience is also recommended: SAP Personnel Administration (PA), SAP Organizational Management (OM), SAP IMG configuration in the ECC/ R/3 system, SAP Personnel Development (PD), SAP Time Management (TM), SAP Enterprise Portal
Employee Self Service (ESS) and Manager Self Service (MSS) are two of SAP’s most powerful and popular business packages offered by SAP, allowing HR organizations to rapidly deploy functionality which not only creates organizational efficiency, but empower the workforce by providing them with the proper information and services at the right time.
This course is designed to teach the capabilities of ESS and MSS in the Enterprise Portal, as well as the functional skills and understanding required to prepare for, deploy and operate a successful ESS/MSS implementation:
Through completion of this course, attendees will achieve the following goals:
- Gain a detailed understanding of the services SAP offers
- Understand the capabilities and benefits of the SAP Enterprise Portal
- Understand the basic building blocks of ESS and MSS
- Understand Guided Procedures and the design time environment
- Understand how users and roles are managed in the portal
- Learn to configure ESS and MSS services in the ECC system and the Portal Content Directory
- Learn tips, tricks and lessons learned on implementations from experienced practitioners
For questions regarding this course or other AspireHR University courses, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972.372.2800
This course can also be taught onsite at your location. To learn more, choose Onsite Training for additional information.