HR355 - Absence Management
Course DescriptionLength: 4 days
In Person Classroom Cost: $2,000
Virtual Classroom Cost: $2,000
Who Should Attend:
- HR/Benefits Professionals who administer FMLA within their organization
- Functional resources
- Project Managers
Prerequisite Training or Equivalent Experience: HR101 - SAP Human Resources, HR201 - SAP Master Data Configuration
is a Principal Consultant with AspireHR and has 15 years of SAP HCM experience, specializing in Time Management and US Payroll. She also has experience with Compensation Management, Personnel Administration, and Benefits. Prior to SAP, she spent 12 years in Systems Analysis and Design for mainframe environments, supporting multiple business streams.
- How the absence quota entitlement banks work, options for generation, and how to assess which is best for your business case
- Configuration of absence quotas, including the assignment of absence quotas to absences for reduction and the pay-out thru Payroll
- FMLA Workbench Functionality
- Configuration of the FMLA workbench, including the integration with Time Recording and Quota Administration
For questions regarding this course or other AspireHR University courses, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972.372.2800
This course can also be taught onsite at your location. To learn more, choose Onsite Training for additional information.