DynamicForms™Still emailing important HR forms to be re-keyed into SAP?
We all can see that the paper and emailed HR forms your organization depends on today have limited validation and require duplicate data handling which leads to countless mistakes and loads of rework. No business can afford this inefficiency.
SAP has laid the groundwork to eliminate this problem with a solution called HCM Processes and Forms which allows you to automate common HR processes and put them online for direct user entry. The challenge that might have kept you from leveraging HCM Processes and Forms is that it requires an additional component for user data entry. To overcome this obstacle, you may have considered an interactive forms solution by a well-known software maker but determined that it was just too costly to justify. That’s why we made DynamicForms.
DynamicForms unlocks the power of HCM Processes and forms without requiring significant per-form license fees. This makes our solution much easier to cost justify and means that you can finally stop the endless errors associated with the manual processes of emailed forms.
Benefits of DynamicForms™
- Fully leverages HCM Processes and Forms
- Forms are dynamically generated
- Enables direct entry by users
- No user training required
- Take advantage of SAP workflows for routing and approvals
- Provides real-time data validation
Sample Screen ShotsThese DynamicForms™ screenshots show the easy-to-use, menu-driven process to create new and modify existing complex SAP HR reports.
Product BrochureDownload this DynamicForms brochure for complete functional and technical product specifications in a graphical format.
SAP Product Overview:
- Dynamic Forms product is developed using SAP WD4A/ABAP and deployed in the customers existing SAP HR environment
- No Customer ABAP development effort required to implement Dynamic Forms
- No Customer ABAP development effort required to create SAP HCM Processes & Forms (HCMPF) data entry forms using Dynamic Forms
- All development objects (WD4A screens, tables, security roles, etc) are delivered via SAP transports
- Dynamic Forms integrates into SAP HCM Processes and Forms
- No code modifications or copies of SAP objects required to implement
- User ability to view employees and edit employee data is defined by client’s current SAP security authorizations setup
SAP Release Requirements:
- Earliest Release: SAP ECC 6.0
- Latest Release: SAP ECC 6.0, EhP5
SAP HR Components:
- Requires client to be using SAP MSS and SAP HCM Processes & Forms.
Additional Software or Hardware Requirements: