AspireHR, an SAP partner, is a gold sponsor of SAPinsider’s HR 2014 conference. The event takes place at the Walt Disney World® Swan and Dolphin in Orlando, March 11-14, 2014. Attend to learn proven methods for continuously improving and transforming key HR processes.
“We are excited to participate as gold sponsor again this year,” said Joseph Hillesheim, Founding Partner at AspireHR. “This is an important show, because it offers an opportunity for users of SAP solutions to interact with experts and learn more about the industry. AspireHR will have Practice Leaders onsite to answer questions, provide demos, and offer their insight in conference sessions. We are especially proud to be presenting such impactful sessions this year.”
AspireHR experts will present sessions at HR 2014 on topics including the following:
- Leveraging mobile portal functionality in SAP® solutions
- Exploiting the latest cross-application time sheet and leave-request capabilities delivered in the SAP enhancement package for the SAP ERP application
- How to globalize your implementations of time-management solutions while maintaining local flexibility
- Lessons for meeting your HR reporting requirements with query tools from SAP
- Key factors for the high-performing SuccessFactors Recruiting solution No customization required!
- Enhancing global implementations of the SAP ERP Human Capital Management (SAP ERP HCM) solution
- Configuring, integrating, and optimizing the Family Medical Leave Act workbench
If you’re able to attend the event, please stop by AspireHR’s booth (#915) in the exhibition hall. This conference provides comprehensive education and networking opportunities for professionals who use, evaluate, deploy, and support SAP solutions and the functionality provided specifically for HR. You can get full details on the agenda by visiting www.hr2014.com or by calling +1-781-751-8700.
SAPinsider, published by WIS Publishing, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 61 countries rely annually on education and training materials from WIS Publishing to further optimize their investments in SAP solutions. WIS Publishing is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars and the Insider Learning Network. For more information, visit www.wispubs.com.
SAP and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.