Arapahoe County, Colorado
Arapahoe County is one of Colorado’s largest counties with a population of 572,000+ spanning 806 square miles. The County employs 1,900+.
HR data for the County’s 2,000 employees had been stored in an aging and customized PeopleSoft interface, but its finance information was inside SAP. To consolidate all information into a single platform, the County needed to move to SAP to receive the benefits of an updated system.
- AspireHR was chosen to implement SAP HR for a variety of reasons. The combination of responsiveness and expertise in HR and IT enabled The County to trust us with their project. AspireHR University offered seasoned trainers and customized training materials that helped County personnel learn the new system. A major decision point was AspireHR’s ability to complete historical data conversions using its proprietary HR DataExchange software solution.
- HR data for the County’s 2,000 employees had been stored in an aging and customized PeopleSoft interface, but its finance information was inside SAP. To consolidate all information into a single platform, the County needed to move to SAP to receive the benefits of an updated system.
- From early in the blueprinting stage through to post-Go-Live support, AspireHR helped the County map out its project steps so that the full SAP HR implementation was completed under budget and on time.
Services Performed/Modules Implemented
- Full SAP HR implementation including: Time, Benefits, Employee Self Service, Manager Self Service, Personnel Action Forms, Security, Organizational Management, Personnel Administration, and Payroll
- AspireHR consultants also provided guidance on Basis, custom forms and workflow, and SAP best practices.
- All training was completed onsite at the County through AspireHR University.
- AspireHR’s Payroll LaunchSuite
The completed implementation has allowed County employees to easily access their information from a single system. HR professionals can securely maintain sensitive data as they no longer need to swap between disparate platforms.
Payroll LaunchSuite was used to support payroll parallel testing. This software improved accuracy in parallel testing, as well as reduced the effort and cost to perform parallel testing. HR DataExchange was used to automatically convert thousands of pieces of historical data, thereby saving the team many hours of work