The Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) is a federal agency that engages more than 5 million Americans through its programs for service and volunteering – Senior Corps, AmeriCorps, the Social Innovation Fund, and United We Serve.
CNCS had been using a version of SuccessFactors ULTRA that needed an immediate upgrade due to a fast approaching Performance Management deadline.
- CNCS needed immediate assistance in upgrading and streamlining their system; AspireHR was able to dedicate a resource to this project and provide a rapid, but expertly advised implementation.
- It was mission critical that we capture Employee Performance notes and enable the Performance Management dashboard, standard reporting and ad hoc reporting. Relationship-based permissions allowed for different forms for Managers and Employees to be designed and implemented. A fluid individual work plan is also now available for those employees that need a guided plan for improving their skills.
- AspireHR was able to update the core system to improve, consolidate, and simplify the employee review process by implementing SuccessFactors Performance Management.
- The Performance & Goals module allows different levels of management to review the same employee through 360° Reviews.
Services Performed/Modules Implemented
- Rapid implementation of V12 SuccessFactors Employee Profile, BizX, Performance & Goals in less than standard 12-14 weeks
- Streamlined Performance process, updated system
CNCS achieved comprehensive Talent Management by integrating Performance & Goals with the BizX Suite. This complete view of employees enables managers to make the best decisions when considering succession, compensation changes, and quickly identifying top talent.