Secure and predictable data migration
Migration of HCM data from SAP On-Premise systems to SuccessFactors Employee Central with end-to-end advanced cryptography.
Proven success with completion of multiple customer migrations
Powerful translation engine
Translation engine handles – and automates – the most complicated translation requirements without having to do any of the steps outside of the secure cut-over process
Reduces common issues associated with data migration that can cause the delay of project milestones, decrease user acceptance, and negatively impact the employee experience of the new system. The built-in cut-over sequencing plan keeps the order of events to avoid missing steps or executing them out of order, and eliminates incorrectly versioned translations, and outdated, inconsistent data files
Multiple types of migration templates such as Employee HR master data, compensation data, organizational data, action and basic pay history and the ability of dynamically adding custom fields and tables to the conversion.
- System Licenses, Employee Central Configuration, and Project and Change Management also available
- Additional Scope available for Employee Central, and the rest of the talent management modules Recruiting, Onboarding, Compensation if needed
- Historical data can be included if the detailed information exists and is consistent in the source systems (even Payroll history per check date)
- Increased number of Test Cycles may be requested for projects with complex changes or unique milestone structures
- Volume over 8,000 employees up to 250,000, and multiple tax companies can also be accommodated
- Additional Countries, Languages for international conversions
- If requested, the payroll cutover can be scheduled in the middle of the month or quarter to allow for more flexibility for the business