WHAT MAKES ASPIREHR DIFFERENT
- We are HCM Experts – our focus is SAP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors only!
- AspireHR Solution Offerings: Employee Reporter, Quick Clone, Payroll LaunchSuite, Cloud Benefits, Reference Checker, Take Action! Dashboard, Tax Reporting
- Our support consultants: Average more than 8 years of HCM experience, remain current on the technologies, have the right mix of senior resources with practical HR business experience (implementation, support, functional, and consulting experience across multiple industries), and are client-focused and dedicated to what’s best for our clients.
WHY WE DO IT
To help clients meet their business challenges by offering them reliable, timely, affordable US-based SAP system support. Go-Live is a major task, but it is equally as important to plan and strategize post-implementation for supporting your SAP system. We help our clients with their support needs so they can focus on more strategic IT matters. We navigate from complexity to simplicity so you don’t have to deal with post-Go-Live challenges or quarterly release updates on your own. You will have a team of HR systems experts at your disposal when you need them, as you need them.
WHAT WE DO
Support from DirectLINK
DirectLINK is the post-Go-Live support arm of AspireHR. This unique resource center brings together a team of multiple-module SAP experts to provide a complete range of services. Their history with SAP provides the experience and background knowledge needed to support and accelerate your project requirements. With US-based resources, AspireHR’s DirectLINK can react faster to our clients’ needs.
Support services that DirectLINK provides:
- Centralized point-of-contact and end-to-end support for resolutions of cases
- Broad range of SAP experience, ensuring that changes in all downstream processes are aligned
- New business requirements, ongoing corporate changes, support with configuration, development, and other technical support for issues, maintenance requests, and bug fixes
- Support for applying Service Packs and year-end support
- Sole support or staff augmentation for our clients’ future or existing support organization
HOW DO WE DO IT
- We provide a dedicated Account Manager
- We offer streamlined start-up procedures, standardized templates and methodology for our support services
- Our US-based consultants have expertise across multiple SAP HCM modules; you interact with a knowledgeable, live person in real-time
- The DirectLINK ticketing system provides transparent workflow between support personnel and client
- We can implement AspireHR support infrastructure/procedures, adopt your infrastructure/procedures, or create a hybrid solution that merges our process with yours
AspireHR has developed a customized process for DirectLINK experts that allows our team to respond quickly to open tickets and to make sure your issue is resolved right the first time. Additionally, DirectLINK is prepared to boost the level of support you receive at the most critical times.
YOU DECIDE WHAT YOU NEED
When your team bandwidth is stretched, we can fill in to strengthen the skills of your internal support team and can boost the functionality of your SAP platform. Alternatively, when your business isn’t quite so busy but your system still requires someone with expert knowledge to repair or maintain it, our team is a cost-effective option to avoiding adding additional headcount.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST
Dedicated Support Service monthly contracts can be as small or as large as you would need. Pre-packaged Consulting Support agreements are tailored to your specific business requirements, to allow you to have a fractional consultant or as needed consulting services.