Web I9™Ensuring Forms I-9 compliance is one of the most critical HR compliance challenges organizations face today. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) inspections of Forms I-9 are occurring in record numbers. Beyond just the fines levied by the US Government, companies today fear the social and political impact of non-compliance of unintentionally employing illegal or undocumented laborers.
Web I-9 has been created to run within SAP to eliminate these risks and challenges while ensuring 100% Form I-9 compliance. Web I-9 streamlines process and saves money by ensuring accurate and consistent completion of the Form I-9 with real time data entry validation and eliminating the risks of retaining paper Forms I-9s across all of your company’s sites.
Because Web I-9 resides within SAP, it provides seamless integration, complete searching, and robust process auditing capabilities. Web I-9 enables you to search for forms that have not been completed, need to be re-verified, or have passed their retention period and can be destroyed. Further, because Web I-9 is developed on the core SAP platform, it leverages existing SAP Security to control access to employed data.
- No customer ABAP development required to deploy Web I-9s
- Adobe Flex screens available for SAP NetWeaver 701 (ECC 6.0 EhP1).
- Integrated into SAP HR to update Infotype 0094
- Fully compliant with Electronic Code of Federal Regulations, 8 CFR 274a.2
- Automatically updates your SAP HR data with validated information
- Leverages all existing SAP and network security and access so that the Form I-9 collection can be deployed across your organization
- Keeps all data inside your company, no personally identifiable information is sent out
- Requires no new hardware, software applications or integration
- Validates entered data in real time and confirms that the Form I-9 verification process is completed correctly and consistently across your organization
- Eliminates paper storage and retains searchable Form I-9 data that can easily and quickly be accessed for possible audits
- Creates a 100% bulletproof audit trail
How does it work?Your old paper Form I-9 is replaced with an identical electronic version. Web I-9 becomes a part of the onboarding process a new employee completes the electronic form via your existing ESS (or though a separate portal). Real time validation of the employee's data entry eliminates mistakes. Your HR professional reviews the submitted data and enters the presented supporting documentation, which can be scanned and attached to the I-9 for auditing purposes. Automated validation confirms that the correct combinations of documentation have been submitted. Once verified, the new employee's information is directly applied into SAP HR.
As all employee information must be kept for up to three years for audit purposes, the completed documents are stored electronically in easily searchable formats.
Sample Screen ShotsThese WebI9™ screenshots show the easy-to-use Web I-9 solution. Web I9 streamlines the on-boarding process and saves you money by ensuring accurate and consistent completion of the Form I-9 with real time data entry validation while eliminating the risks of retaining paper Form I-9s across all of your company’s locations.
Product BrochureDownload this Webi9 brochure for complete functional and technical product specifications in a graphical format.
White paper - Top 9 form I-9 mistakesWhat you need to know to remain compliant and proactively prevent administrative fines.
SAP Product Overview:
- Provides support for pre-hire, employee on-boarding and reverification process models.
- Supports SAP ESS or Web browser only deployment
- Ensures that sensitive information is not required to be stored by third parties.
- No additional education required.
- Updates Infotype 0094 with employee information
SAP Technical Overview:
- Web I-9 product is developed using SAP technologies and is deployed in the customer’s exist SAP HR environment
- No Customer ABAP development effort required to implement Web I-9
- All development objects (ABAP reports, WD4A screens, tables, security roles, transactions etc) are delivered via SAP transports
- Web I-9 transaction codes can be added the User’s SAP Easy Access menu Favorites
- No code modifications or copies of SAP objects required to implement
- User ability to run reports for employee and employee data is defined by client’s current SAP security authorizations scheme
- Access to employee is restricted using the client’s existing SAP authority checks
- Access to infotypes are restricted using the standard SAP function module HR_CHECK_AUTHORITY_INFTY
SAP Release Requirements:
- Earliest Release: WD4A I-9 Form: SAP ECC 6.0
- Adobe Flash: SAP ECC EhP1, Basis 701
- Latest Release: SAP ECC 6.0, EhP5
Additional Software or Hardware Requirements: