We work with government-owned organizations, agencies, security organizations, city municipalities, and regional governments to realize their social and economic goals for human resources.
AspireHR helps our public sector clients with their unique organizational challenges in the following key areas:
Key Focus Areas for Public Sector:
- Replacing legacy systems
- Attracting and retaining young talent
- Managing five generations in the workplace
- Pending brain-drain
- Enabling digital government
- Meeting compliance and security requirements
- Digitalizing government management and operations for improved performance
- Simplify onboarding, cross boarding, and offboarding processes with workflow automation tools
- Enable mobile learning in easy-to-consume packages
- Develop, deploy, and manage a comprehensive and compliant learning program
- Use analytics to understand how different resource-allocation strategies impact budgets, employee engagement, and performance
- Optimize external workforce and services management
- Create targeted development plans to ensure availability of capable successors to continually meet policy mandates
The public sector’s influence comes directly, through government entities, state-owned enterprises, and institutional funding, as well as indirectly, through regulation and oversight. The sector is facing major challenges, such as rising costs, growing deficits, shifting centers of economic activity, a burgeoning war for talent, and increasingly demanding customers.
AspireHR is NS2 certified. We offer secure infrastructure and processes, delivered by individuals, on U.S. soil. We support multiple security access levels for both information and facilities. We offer specialized handling of sensitive data, restricted and air-gapped areas, secure remote access to customer’s SAP environments, and more.