Rapidly evolving market dynamics, regulatory forces and consumer demands are continually adding new layers of complexity to the healthcare industry. AspireHR helps pharmaceutical manufacturers to create optimized human resources in a rapidly evolving market characterized by unpredictable product pipelines and uncertain regulatory actions. We bring unmatched expertise in innovation, customer experience, cost management, organizational design, and other disciplines essential to achieving and maintaining industry leadership in pharma HR.
AspireHR works with life science and health care companies to fuel innovation, reduce the cost and complexity of operating HR systems, and drive value in today’s evolving market. Our teams bring diverse experience and a collaborative spirit to every engagement. We work alongside client teams at all levels of the organization to develop practical HXM solutions that can deliver repeatable and sustainable results for the HR team. Here are some key focus areas for clients we have worked with:
Key Focus Areas include:
- Engage, attract, hire, and effectively onboard the right employees.
- Automating talent management and making data-based decisions about employee performance.
- Improving employee retention by levering well-rounded employees, talent and performance data to facilitate the right development and rewards for retention and long-term company skill gaps.
- Automating and securing employee data and process workflows.
- Sourcing: Companies are waking up thinking about growth. They’re hungry to attract more talented prospects. This is not an easy task when highly specialized talent is in high demand. Creating a brand as an employer of choice and attracting highly skilled talent is a tremendous challenge for Pharmaceutical companies.
- Retaining: Once you get the right employees, its is crucial to retain them. You can’t do this without having consistent talent management information that allows you to promote and reward the right ones and are transparent about how the process works across the employee organization and with your leadership?
- Agility: It’s not enough to just source and retain employees – but you also have to do it in record time compared to most other industries. Market shifts, talent changes and venture capital trends heavily impact when and how you achieve your company goals. With the barriers to entry being so low – if you don’t have the ability to react and scale quickly, someone will take your spot.