The chemicals industry continues to face unparalleled market and competitive turbulence. Low-cost players and feedstocks are changing the fundamental economics of the industry in unexpected ways, forcing established competitors to rethink their existing footprint and operating models.
AspireHR has undertaken projects across the chemicals industry, covering all major subsectors, in every region including the following areas:
- Petrochemicals, organic base chemicals and intermediates
- Inorganic base chemicals
- Polymers and plastics
- Specialty and performance chemicals
- Fine chemicals
- Industrial biochemicals/biomaterials
AspireHR has deep chemical industry experience and has helped HR organizations meet their leadership goals of attracting and retaining key talent by our focus on the following areas:
Key Focus Areas include:
- Engage, attract, hire, and effectively onboard the right employees.
- Automating talent management and making data-based decisions about employee performance and career advancement.
- Leverage well-rounded employee, talent and performance data to facilitate the right development and rewards for employee retention and long-term company skill gaps.
- Workflows that automate and secure employee data and processes.
- Make more strategic decisions to realize a competitive advantage through better analytics and reporting.