From procurement and cost management to supply chain efficiency and digital transformation, AspireHR works with companies in all industrial manufacturing sectors to solve a broad range of management challenges related to HR. We help companies generate real results today and build a strategy that will endure well into the future.
Our work in manufacturing covers strategic planning, analytical reporting on organizational behavior, and exploring new concepts for operational efficiency, and redesign. We have implemented new HR systems and applications for many manufacturing industry clients with a focus on the following key areas and challenges:
Key Focus Areas for Manufacturing:
- Winning the Talent War: Attracting, developing, and retaining world-class talent is imperative for success. Studies show that 80-90% of organizations are forced to hire new employees due to digitalization.
- Holistic value proposition: Company brand image and value proposition aligned to attract top talent.
- Hiring with foresight: Identify and forecast what talent will be needed in the future, not just the present.
- Training and certification of workforce on new digital products and solutions. Enabling employees to possess a ‘digital IQ’.
- Augment existing workforce with niche expertise through utilization of contingent labor.
- Foster an agile work environment. Being able to ‘fail fast’ and improve manufacturing through iterative development cycles.
- Time Collection and allocation of time to work jobs, projects, and maintenance.
- Mobility/Social Networking: Leverage social networking to optimize organizational collaboration and mobility to improve speed of decision making.